Why Move Into
Copper Coast Lifestyle Village?
‘Copper Coast Lifestyle Village’ … affordable over 55’s living!
There is a very reasonable monthly maintenance fee payable (ask the manager for the current amount) which covers all the costs of running the village such as rates, common area electricity and water, wages, insurance, gardening etc.
This amount and all the expenses of the village are audited every year in accordance with the Retirement Villages Act. This fee is ONLY used for the residents benefit of the running costs of the village, and every year you will receive a complete audited financial statement for this and a budget for the next year.
When you enter under the loan/license agreement your entry amount payable is normally fully refunded to you in full after you leave and the apartment is relicensed, minus some deductions such as…
- Sinking fund fee. This fund is used ONLY for replacement and repairs of major items at the village, or otherwise in accordance with the contract or legislation.
- Deferred Management Fee. This is the accommodation fee for providing your apartment and all the facilities, lounges, gardens and buildings available for your use.
- The cost of repairing any damage, recarpeting, repainting, window dressings, cleaning etc.
- A maximum of 6 months maintenance fees.
- The marketing and ‘selling’ fees of relicensing the apartment. The details are disclosed on the Remarketing Policy document
- Under legislation your refund MUST be paid to you within 10 days of a new resident paying an entry fee.
- A one-off administration fee of $1,850 is payable to secure entry to Copper Coast Lifestyle Village.
Copper Coast Lifestyle Village ticks all the right boxes!
- Luxury independent living homes at a great price
- Absolute privacy with all the benefits of a caring community
- Brilliant location. Close to beaches and great fishing!
- Friendly, helpful and caring residents and staff
- Gardener/Maintenance Handyman and Manager on-site 5 days per week
- 24 hour emergency alert systems
- No ACAT assessment required
- Regular social activities and happy hour events
- Free WiFi available
- Heated pool and spa to use all year plus a range of other high quality facilities to keep you active
- Hairdresser and beauty therapist on-site regularly
- You’ll make great friends and never be lonely!
- Living in retirement community also reduces social isolation that affects 1 in 5 senior Australians (Grant Thorton study findings)
- Low weekly fees
- Safe & secure living
- Your friends and family can visit at any time
- Guarenteed refund – gives peace of mind
- For when that time comes, guaranteed assisted living facility entry
Contact us to arrange an inspection.